Design by Dymitr Malcew
Following the principles of the new office concept, new types of quiet booths are created that take up less and less space. MDD’s new triangular design with rounded corners provides compact private space even in a small office.
The design inspiration came from the classic telephone booth with an ergonomic shape and a high sound insulation coefficient in both small and large office spaces.
“Hana” is equipped with:
– adjustable ventilation system,
– automatic light sensor,
– different types of sockets and adjustable number.
– floor – covered with a dark gray carpet,
– walls – upholstered and equipped with sound-absorbing material, covered with fabric,
– ceiling – polyester and covered with fabric,
– door – tempered glass covered with a gasket that improves sound insulation,
– external material – MDF 28 mm, upholstered and covered with fabric.
External dimensions of “Hana”:
H2195 x 1184 x 1132mm
“Hana” weight: 340 kg
More about product color combinations on the MDD website!