Design by Christopher Nobles
When creating a new concept of the silence booth, function, aesthetics and technology were kept in mind. The cab’s rectangular shape with chamfered corners forming an octagon at the end is elegant and compact with a number of complementary features such as an external indicator light to inform workers of its availability. It is combined with the ventilation and light systems, as well as with the adjustment options of the respective functions with the help of the display.
The built-in fans are quiet, which does not distract from the conversation or the work to be done, and the steel structure harmoniously blends into one with the sound-absorbing glass and fabric-covered elements. “Coda” is suitable for small quiet rooms and large, noisy offices.
“Coda” is equipped with:
– lighting inside and outside,
– silent and powerful ventilation system,
– system control panel,
– wheels on the base, which ensure easier movement around the room.
– floor – MDF 31 mm and covered with carpet,
– ceiling – lacquered MDF, upholstery covered with fabric,
– walls – upholstered and covered with fabric,
– door – tempered glass covered with gasket, handle with lock,
– glass wall – tempered glass in an aluminum profile.
“Coda” external dimensions:
H2196 x 1112 x 1051mm
“Coda” weight: 335 kg
More about product color options can be found on the MDD website!