Made by: Moving
Would you like to find out more?
Would you like to find out more?
It is important for us that you find interior solution that suits you best.
Enter your phone number or e-mail address and ask your question.
Kate’s consultant’s offsite consultation
Contact us to receive the desired office look:
How will the process proceed?
1) Everything starts with a conversation
The consultant will go to your office; examine and measure the specific premises; listen to your needs and ideas; get to know the specifics and values of the work of your company
2) Furniture layout for your office space
After the first meeting, the consultant will gather the information obtained and develop an appropriate offer with suggestions on the best ways to achieve the desired result. In one case, it can develop into a new office space furniture layout, in another case, these will be recommendations on which color and type of chair is the most suitable for the height-adjustable workstation desk or which table is better for a small conference room, or what type of acoustic solution would be suitable for an open-plan workplace.
3) A happy outcome
After discussing the first offers, the consultant will develop a final version that you will be excited about! Regardless of whether one piece of furniture will be found to complement the existing interior or a furniture layout will have to be developed for a completely empty space, our attitude and outcome is the same in all cases. The aim – to help you set up your office space in a way that makes you feel good and comfortable.
Why is it a great opportunity?
Furniture consultant services can be used in different life situations – if you want to add one piece of furniture to your office interior; or if you want to thoroughly change the whole space or furnish a whole new office building.
24/7 is a unique, solid, ecological chair in our product range designed and tested for continuously comfortable work sessions 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
When the workstation is occupied by several people 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, the chair must resist any solicitation. Only the maximum durability requirements of materials can keep up with continuous use, which causes extreme stress for people and product. Crono 24/7 can keep up with these requirements withstanding weight up to 150 kg.
At each shift change after working in a continuous cycle for 8 hours, Crono 24/7 accompanies and accommodates a new guest, who not only changes the height of the seat and armrests, but also punctually adapts to the personal needs of the backrest and seat’s depth.
Crono 24/7 equipment:
- Synchronous mechanism SynchroTek that allows the inclination of 26° of the backrest and 10,5° of the seat with weight adjustment to adapt to people of different weights; lockable in 5 positions with anti-shock system
- Self braking castors 50 mm (in the assembly phase each wheel gets a special treatment to eliminate any noise during movement).
- Adjustable 3D armrests with soft pads
- Polished aluminium 5 star base
- Seat made of glass fiber reinforced polypropylene with a non- deformable polyurethane cold foam, inside 64 individually wrapped springs to prevent rubbing and make them silent.
- Height adjustable upholstered backrest with metal springs inside and lumbar support
- Upholstered headrest
5 year warranty
150 kg maximum load weight
Fabric abrasion resistance is 500.000 cycles of Martindale